Thursday, June 9, 2011

imperfections

So here is the deal, I am going to type and not use the delete button to correct my mistakes. I find myself already typing slower so I don't goof. Out of all the key board butons on my keyboard the "delete" button is the one I use the most. My right pinky is so fast to jump on that button even before I finish a wentence becaue I hate to see that red underline under the words that I msispell. That is because I have a hard time seeing imperfections in myself and I want to delete them as soon as I see them and I can't wait til or be patient enough to allow them or me to work them out in a realistic manner.

Now most of us know that we have all be en given weakneses and imperfectoin to keep us humble anbd pointed to Jesus. It took me so many years to finally get this through my head. I just couldn't figure ouot in my head that Father in Heaven could still or possibly love me after all the sins I've committed and the weaknesses I have. Thatis mbecause I didn't love me or accept me. I still have a letter that a Ihaven't read all the way though from a girl I dated 23 years ago becasue I hurt her and I can't handle that I hurt soemone and I can't handle that I wasn't perfect. It took many years of falling and getting back up and feeling God's love and presents to finally comvence me that He truly does love me NO MATTER WHAT I do or say or feel or think. NowI am to a poin t in my life wehre I tell or admit to Father whatI am thinking and feeling and doing becasue He alwready knows and we can't hide it from Him. I feel an even closerness(?) to Him by doing that. I find that whatever I have don'e or felt doesn't linger as loner, longer when I come right out and admit what I have done.

We are told to be perfect in or from the scriptures but that doesn't mean be perfect like Jesus was, it means to be perfect in Christ and with Christ. It means so never give up and never surrender your desire to be the best you. Love yourself with all of your imperfections and love your imperfections becaseu that is how you were made. FAther gave those imperfections to you or at least knows of your imperfections and has and is and will continue to use them to
HIs perposes to bring souls to Him. I really believe that. I know that. So love yourself and accept yourself and make the best of this journey away from HOme. becasue we will be home soon enough and then we will be able to look back and see how our imperfection benefited that, those around us.

THat's all!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that was an experience. Just sending you a hug. I love the idea and glad ypur doing this.

    ReplyDelete